Join Our Team!
Are you the right fit?
- You love dogs and cats and have prior experience caring for pets.
- You are willing to wear a face mask at all times within a client's home.
- You are available for at least 6 months. Pups often form close relationships with their walkers, it can be traumatizing for them to adjust to a new walker.
- You have a set schedule . We welcome people that go to school or work but we ask that if you do have a dog walking or cat sitting client that you be available the same time everyday when needed.
- Professional skills and people skills, be able to talk kindly with clients in a professional form.
- You are not looking for full time work, but are looking for part time work where you build your own schedule.
Dog walks are typically Monday thru Friday, some clients will ask for weekend walks. Dog walking is typically done in the afternoon between 12:00 to 4:00 pm. Cat sitting is done typically in the morning or evening of any weekday or weekend.
You will be paid weekly for dog walks and cat sitting. Payment will be made through Zelle.
1 Hour Cat Sit - $15
Part Time Dog walkers that work Monday - Friday make between 300-400 a week between 10-4.
Dog Walking/Dog Sitting
Ready, to apply Read on!
Our application process will take approximately 30 minutes. The first part is accurately filling out an Interest Form below.
After you have completed the Interest Form please complete the video interview that you can find "here" . The interview is one way, you can take it whenever you would like within two days of completing the interest form and accepting the interview link. There will be 10 questions , there are no right or wrong answers. You have unlimited chances to do over your answers.
Application Part 1
Complete the form to your best ability.
You must 18 years or older to apply.
Make sure to complete the video interview to be considered.