- We do not force clients to schedule checkups for
cats or dogs every day while they are away. Bare Paws is not liable for
anything that may happen in your home between pet sitting, cat sitting,
dog sitting, or dog walking sessions while you are away.
- We are not liable to replace damaged furniture,
articles, bedding personal items, and etc. that is caused by any pets. Our
policy covers only damages caused directly by the sitter/walker.
- Dogs that show signs of aggression to their
walkers during a walk that are found threatening by said walker, may cause
cancellation and the cease of all future walks without warning.
- Invoices will be sent on Monday at noon. And your
payment method will be billed automatically at 5pm. All invoices are
accessible before Monday and can be paid manually. Clients are free to
leave checks or cash as well but should let Bare Paws know. Recurring
dog walking clients, and recurring cat sitting clients reserve the right
to remove their cards from auto billing.
- We bill after services are rendered on Mondays. If
services are scheduled hypothetically from Sunday to Wednesday of a given
week. Clients would not be billed for those dates until the following
- Bare Paws reserves the right to bill again, if clients
scheduled visits change during the week. Such in the cases where a
client had more private walks than group walks per week. Invoices are
generally fixed by Saturday at noon (the last billable day of the week).
- We reserve the right to split invoices and divide
payments. And may do so for newer clients.
- We require two sets of keys from all clients.
Keys can be left with doormen as well provided two copies are left. If one
set is provided and the sitter loses, misplaces keys. We will try to
obtain keys from an emergency contact. If no emergency contact is given or
the emergency contact is not available. We will contact the client but are
not liable for any key replacement, lock replacement or any other key
- Clients must make sure keys are in working order.
If a sitter cannot access your home, because the keys are incorrect. You
will be charged the full pet sitting, cat sitting or dog walking
- Refunds & Cancellations. 30 Minute, 1 Hour
Pet Sits and dog walks can be canceled 2 hours prior for free. After that
point, you will be charged the entire service.
- Overnight Care must be canceled 48 hours prior.
Cancellations after may be accessed a fee of 50% to 100%.
- Emergency care, if we take your pet to the vet, due to
medical conditions caused outside of our care. You will be 100%